The experience I have had as a PhD student at ITR is truly exhilarating. I chose ITR for my doctoral studies because it was renowned for theoretical as well as experimental research excellence in cutting edge telecommunications technologies. My choice could not have been better. It is indeed a privilege to work in this professional, dynamic and supportive learning environment. Asanka Nuwanpriya, PhD student
ITR offers fantastic opportunities for high-quality postgraduate applicants.
Why not consider doing a postgraduate research degree at ITR, if you:
- like maths, engineering or science and want to learn how to turn theories into real applications
- are creative and independent
- have a passion for knowledge and enjoy academic challenges
- want to pursue a career in the thriving telecommunications industry
- want to expand your knowledge and receive training to help stand out from others.
There are many reasons why studying telecommunications research at UniSA is the right choice:
- Excellent research environment
- Collaborative working environment to create and apply knowledge
- Internationally and nationally recognised areas of research strength
- International exchange programs
- Access to scholarships and generous top ups
- Theory to industry collaborations - UniSA is committed to bringing together multidisciplinary teams from industry, government, other education providers and professions from across Australia and the rest of the world.
- Regular international conference attendance
- Affordable living in Adelaide, South Australia
- UniSA ranked 11th in Australia with a QS World University ranking of 293 and a five star rating.
A research qualification provides evidence of independent thought and the ability to manage a research project in a given timeframe. Students who have graduated from ITR are highly sought after by employers in both academia and industry.